Three Steps to Install Your FORTIFIED Roof
Find a FORTIFIED Evaluator - Without an Evaluator, you cannot get a FORTIFIED Roof.
- Your Evaluator will make sure your home meets FORTIFIED Roof standards. A Designation Certificate and a unique ID number will be issued after the work is complete.
- The Designation verifies your home, qualifying you to receive insurance discounts and tax credits.
Hire a Roofer- Get three written bids from three different roofers.
- While any roofer can do the work, (as long as they strictly follow the FORTIFIED Roof guidelines), FORTIFIED Roofers or Professionals are certified. They have gone through specialized training to understand how to install FORTIFIED roofs.
- Hiring Tips
- Get proof that roofers and contractors are licensed, bonded, and insured (general liability and workman's comp).
- Make sure roofers use the Roofer Checklist and include all of the requirements for the "FORTIFIED Roof Designation."
- Hiring Tips
Enjoy Your New Roof and Save Money- Shop for your insurance.
- Once you receive your FORTIFIED Roof Designation certificate, shop for your insurance and save money on your insurance. Get three quotes from different insurance agents or companies. You may be surprised how much you can save.
- Give your insurer a copy of your certificate so they can calculate your savings.
- *Your savings will vary based on where you live and your insurer.